Thursday, September 14, 2006

35% people

Hey what’s up?
I always say “Not much. How bout you?”
Ain’t never gonna let you get close
My defenses are a lethal does

We go to parties
Break sum hearts
Yours, hers, but never mine

See the pretty ladies standing in a row
Skin tight Gucci
Fishnet stockings
Lips that say slap me

Have a little drink
Have a little smoke
Looking for some savage sex
The kind that hurts the best
Dancing thigh to crouch
Whisper some obscenities
Gabardine is getting wet
Tell you about my insecurities

Oil is warm
How do you feel?
Slip out of those cloths
But leave on the heels
Into my room
Lock the door
Let me fuck you all across the floor

Our bodies entwine
Me into yours
Yours into mine
The sweat of your body covers me
Passion and cinnamon fill the air
You scratch my back
I pull your hair
You like what I’m giving
Even more when you say “Please baby please”
Now you best be leaving
You can’t have what you can’t see
Cuz my heart is never given
Only lent
Up to about thirty-five percent.

No comments: